Friday, September 4, 2009

Velociraptor

I'm tired like none other,
And that's always awkward for first impressions.
But, somehow I'm still meeting friends.
Apparently they are the same way.
------
The second day and today were the 2 best days for me. 2nd day because there was more free time and today because I'm satisfied with my sanford friend selection. It started off with this one guy introducing himself. And we kind of talked for a while...then during a presentation these two guys turned around and talked. It ended up being us 4 hanging out the rest of the day. I played rockband with Nick and Collin (the two that introduced themselves). It was pretty fun even though they are wayyyy more talented than I am. I wish singing wasn't such a vital tool...or I just wish I could sing good, but whatever. I'm happy.
------
I leave in 20 minutes to go listen to Jermaine Davis give a motivational speech. Not too thrilled, but at the same time I guess it wont be too bad...at least I don't have to sit by this one awkward guy anymore.
-------
That is all for now...I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring except volunteer stuff called "Utopia"...whatever that means....
--------
Hasta Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment