Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Razzmatazz!

Today's theme turned out to be music.
I surpassed the 3,000 song mark on my itunes.
It was an epic moment.
I have some new favorite bands today: Manchester Orchestra, The Real Tuesday Weld, Under The Influence of Giants, Minus the Bear, The Black Keys, Yo La Tengo, Film School, and Edison Glass.
Next week I'm sure I will have more.
-----------
Today I took two exams.
.French went well. I'm guessing I got 3-5 points off out of 60.
.Spanish went well. The listening section was pretty messed up, but I suppose it's possible I got 100%...unlikely, but possible.
I also took a Psychology discussion essay quiz thing that we do every week. The first of three questions was fairly difficult, but the rest were good and I think I can B.S. well enough to get all the points.
------------
Today as my Spanish teacher was going on and on about football I was thinking about how people can feel so possessive over a group of talented people. I think the same thing about relationships. I wish I knew why everyone was so desperate to have control over everything. Oh well.
------------
I really like the word razzmatazz. I'm not sure how I can use it in a conversation, but I'm going to make a direct effort to do so.
-------------
Until later.
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment