Wednesday, September 9, 2009

He Looks Like Prof. Snape

I survived.
And, not only did I survive, but I survived in the rain.
----------
I'm getting a negative vibe from Psych just based on the fact there's 700 people in it. I find it very hard to focus on anything. People's comments also get to me. But, I promise to make the best of it because it's one of my majors in this moment.
----------
Ironically my two favorite classes are not the two that are a part of my major. I love French and I love Humanities in the West.
----------
I almost stood up in the middle of Humanities to give my professor a hug, but I figured that would be inappropriate.
You see, I thought that class got out at 4:25, giving me 15 minutes to the next class (not bad, but more time is better). Instead he says that he will do everything he can to get us out by 4:10 every day. There is also 10 points extra credit for perfect attendance. Woo Hoo!
---------
One of my Psych instructors said that 80% of our class is statistically suppose to get the Swine Flu.
One person in my Psych class is statistically suppose to be hospitalized.
---------
I just realized that it is 11:00 and I still haven't done my French homework. I had lots to tell, but I will wait.
--------
End.

No comments:

Post a Comment