Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mercredi

Yesterday I was inspired.
Today I am still.
Last night I had a dream that I killed the antagonist
Using a fork, a knife, and a bowl...
Yesterday's enemy
Became my new friend today.
Last night I went to bed with a blanket of steam
And awoke to a beautiful breeze.
--------------
I love French.
I love my teacher and I love the language.
I hope she knows what a good teacher she is
Because I've learned more in the past week than I learned in 6 months of Spanish I.
---------------
I read a beautiful poem/book yesterday.
Agamemnon.
Don't read it for the plot.
----------------
Yesterday I experienced my first feeling of "homesickness".
Only it wasn't homesickness.
I just really wanted to go to work at Nosh and Hope's Harvest.
But, as of now, I'm too busy to get a job.
Perhaps once I figure things out.
-----------------
I will be receiving lots of mail in the next week.
Lots of fan mail, lots of other mail.
If you desire also, just ask for my address.
------------------
Very soon things will be falling into place.
They are already starting to.
I'm a much happier person now.
And my sickness is slowly disappearing
And today, so is my voice.
But, it's a good thing...it's means I'm recovering.
------------------
I'm thinking about changing my mind.
-------------------
I like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment