Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Summary of My Day: Just Because

Today I:
-awoke at 7:03 and decided it is the offical time I will wake up the rest of the year
-understood French only based on Spanish
-lost more blood from a blister than a lot of other injuries I have had
-met a girl named Megan and had at least two things in common with her
-went to lunch with Mike and was once again impressed with my cafeteria's food
-walked Mike to his English class
-ran into my two Welcome Week besties
-knew someone in my Spanish class
-was told to knock on one of the top 5 most talented people I've met's door whenever I come to Middlebrook next
-was called honey by another one of the top five most talented people I've met
-carried my bike down 4 flights of stairs and almost died physically and physcially
-called my mom and she started crying
-did dishes and took out the trash
-listened to more music than the average person
-finally decided to ask for this guy's number just so I can find him in my class of over 700 people tomorrow
-decided I need to make best friends with Tracy, Celina, and Irene, but can't figure out how to do that without being awkward
-made unfortunate eye contact with the pamphlet guy and got handed a pamphlet
-realized I still am out of breath when I get up the stairs
-sweat a lot
-decided I'll wait a week (or until Thursday) before the gym & yoga
-decided I will go poster shopping tomorrow if schedule allows

No comments:

Post a Comment