Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lose Everything, Free to do Anything

My floor is no longer dead,
But instead has been filled with snuddy upperclassmen.
I find them quite repulsive.
And apparently they feel the same way about me.
----------
A group of guys knocked on my door while Riley was visiting.
They introduced themselves.
I wish more people would do that.
It just makes sense.
Even though I'm sure they won't care about me again.
Whatever. It was a nice gesture.
----------
My feet are covered in blisters.
But, I feel in very good shape
---------
This week feels really awkward.
Everything about it.
I feel like you have to push everything too fast to get where you want to be.
And that all the people I meet are only aquaintances.
-----------
I haven't quite found what I'm looking for,
But I didn't expect to right away.
I'm satisfied with my decisions
And soon I will be happy.
I am happy.
I'll keep telling myself that.
---------
*You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, and we are all part of the same compost pile.

*...you're not how much money you've got in the bank. You're not your job. You're not your family, and you're not who you tell yourself.... You're not your name.... You're not your problems.... You're not your age.... You are not your hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment