Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Beginning December

Bonjour.

I'm glad you are hear for me when I am not there for myself.
I'm glad your knowledge surpasses my own.
I'm glad you are easy to understand.
I'm glad I have you dearest Sparknotes.

Today was a rather lame start to December.
Some things went good.
Some things did not.
I am done with certain things for the semester.
I have yet to start others.

Registration tomorrow is going to be a whore.
If it turns out to be good and I get lucky,
Then I will gladly take that back,
But until then I stand firm in my belief.

I used to have my entire future planned out
Practically day by day for the rest of my life.
Now I know just a couple of things:
I will travel the world.
I will become an interpreter & writer.
I will live in a big city.
I will have a nice house.
I will live my life with peace and love.
The rest is up in the air
And I think I like it better that way.

Many creepers come out on Tuesday afternoons
And I'm pretty sure they all flock to one website.
I did however meet one normal person
Who also noticed the large amount of creepers out and about.
This website will not become a habit. Omegle.

Tonight is my last night as a shut-in
In order to get ahead on my homework.
It was a successful two days.

Tomorrow I will be In the Heights.

Good luck with your December

No comments:

Post a Comment