Monday, December 28, 2009

Misses & Wants, Wishes & Pants

I've noticed I'm a lot different than I used to be.
Some things look less appealing,
However, I find myself to be real and happy.

I have to say it because it's really really true.
I miss Minneapolis.
I miss the awesome people.
I miss the daily & nightly activites.
I even miss classes.

Things will get better here,
But for now I have been laying around the house
Bored out of my mind...

On the bright side I haven't been on my computer much.
Snaps for me.

I really want to read a book and I really want to write a book.
I really want to laugh until I cry
And dance until I fall over.
Some of these things might happen over a break,
Except that whole writing a book thing...

I'm going to Venezuela this summer.
It's official in my book.

Fashionable People doing Questionable Things...

No comments:

Post a Comment