Wednesday, December 9, 2009

That's All

I have lost my creativity so I can stop writing things that sound good, but really don't say a lot about me.

The past few days and the coming days have been quite stressful, but yet I've maintained a very good mood about it all.

I turned in my humanities paper today. I feel it went well, but he might think differently.

I enjoy good discussion. It's very satisfying. Thank-you.

I also enjoy good food. My dinners have been terrible because I've been promising myself I will avoid spending time with people so I get stuff done, which leads me to eat crap from the microwave. This evening I forgot I am out of Ramen so I filled up a bowl with water and put it in the microwave. Once I realized I didn't have Ramen I was left with a bowl of really hot water. I was surprised at the temperature and accidentally spilled it on myself, burning my hands and cursing at my life. The End.

I'm not sure how I feel about this weather yet. I enjoy snow, but hate the cold. I really want the warm fluffy snow.

I watch Garfield and notice how much they speak Spanish randomly. It's true.

I repeat, I've lost all creative energy so I hope you didn't expect this to be a good story.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment