Friday, December 25, 2009

Two Posts for One Day


So, I did none of the things I said I would. And now I am on blog number two for today. I just thought I would put up a video because I haven't done that in a while. It's hard to draw and videotape, but I thought it looked cool.

Also, I noticed something on facebook. Something I knew might bother me when the time came and something I knew was coming. However, it's a very good thing. A very very good thing. I'm just a little jealous I guess? Or something a long those lines... I wish I could manage to find a guy that I could see myself in a relationship with. But, ah, we already know this is hopeless in the moment. However, I've been having the time of my life...why do I have to get greedy? The time will come and that's all I have to accept. Maybe in the year 2010 I will trip into the arms of my prince charming. For now I am happy. And, it is official that he has moved on which is what I have wanted for a little less than a year now.

Hmmm...I'm sorry for my rambling. I guess I just needed my thoughts printed and I'm too lazy to keep a diary.

The top picture, which I failed to get down here...is my sweet new leggings I got for Christmas. I'm also wearing an awesome dress, but I that wasn't the point of the picture...I wanted an artsy picture...

Well, that is officially all I have for you tonight. I'm sure I will have a lot on my mind the next few days. Especially if I don't get out of this house and do something! =) Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment