Friday, December 11, 2009

Dreams May Come True

Just a little update on my life: I am in an excellent mood.
The weather is fabulous--despite being only 10 degrees.
I have managed to be fairly productive so far today.
I am almost done with the semester!
Good things keep happening.

I have calculated out what I believe my grades will end up being. I am satisfied if my predictions are correct or better than correct.

I keep daydreaming about getting 50/50 on my Humanities essay and every daydream ends with me passing out due to happiness or me smiling the rest of my life. Now, keep in mind, this probably won't happen...but I enjoy the thought. I can actually aim for just getting the same score I usually get and still end up with a semi-decent grade for this ridiculously difficult class. Monday is the day I will know.

French I feel like dying because I have so much to do. There are actually 320 points I still have to attempt to get. I find this a bit ridiculous.

Psych I have to pretty much re-read the entire book to study for my final I will probably do terrible on...however, I am very optimistic. I also daydream of getting 100% on this test resulting in the same reaction. It never happens, but dreams do come true sometimes.

Spanish is almost over. Nothing terrible to say about it.

I apologize for boring you with another rambling of my schedule, grades, homework, etc., but it's all that will be on my mind for 10 more days so just roll with it. I have developed an 11 day plan. So far I'm a bit behind, but also accomplished what I did in a reasonable amount of time so I'm not worried.

Best Wishes to You on this glorious Friday! Fa lalalala la la la la.

No comments:

Post a Comment