Thursday, April 8, 2010

Swearing Seems Eloquent

First of all, hello sore muscles. I'm definately back to the gym and back to being active. Yesterday I walked around downtown for a while, played 3 1/2 hours of badminton, and lifted weights for 1/2 hour. It was really really wonderful.

Second of all, I don't understand people. The ridiculous ones both entertain me and make me angry. Specifically those that think they are better or know more than EVERYONE else. I can't help but laugh out loud when a really disgustingly ignorant comment comes out of his mouth. He probably thinks I'm jealous of whatever awesomeness he thinks he has...but oh no dear sweet anything of everything that is good and decent I am not jealous...not at all. And please don't say "I don't think New York is for me" one day with that rich snob slurring and exaggerating of your sssspeeCH and then the next day act like it's the most beautiful place in the world and you know everything of anything that is everyone. You are definately a pretentious prick who deserves a bitch slap to the face. Mmm it would be delicious to actually say these types of things to people (or 2 persons)...but I have a feeling it wouldn't make a difference so I won't.

Third of all, leftover Chinese food could easily be debated as being wayyy better than fresh Chinese food. On this topic (relating to the fact I had Chinese food last night contatining shrimp) I also don't hate shrimp anymore. I'm slowly removing that idea from my head because I haven't been grossed out by shrimp in a long time. The texture is still gross to me, but the flavor is enough to make up for it. Oysters...still gross.

Fourthly, I am helping the planet by creating No Meat Monday for myself, as well as having red meat no more than once a week. Chicken and Fish will never be removed from my diet permanently so just get that idea out of your head.

Other random news is that today is going to be a productive day. Just flat out saying I'm in a perfectly decent mood, feel refreshed (but sore) from exercising, and have plenty to do. The weather is perfect to stop this daydreaming that I have been doing and move on to homework.

Though I wish yesterday could be put on repeat for a while because it was so fucking fantastic, I understand that I will have to take today on with some amount of happiness and enjoy it.

On that note. If you have any other emotion that is anything other than awesomeness snap out of it.

So now I will say goodbye and have a nice day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment