Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Daydreaming in the Rain

My mind is distracted still. I need my weekend. I need it so bad. Actually I just need for classes to be done and to just enjoy my free time some more. Last week was far too much fun and now I feel trapped with work to do.

I really do love this rainy weather. Except it makes me lazy and causes me to daydream a lot. I've had someone on my mind far too much and I need it to stop.

Maybe I'll shut my window and smother myself in homework. I really just need someone to walk into my room, slap me across the face, and then leave.

Today in Spanish we listened to a song that was about working all week and then earning your weekend. I don't think I have deserved a weekend in a while based on the minimal work I put into the week. Perhaps I'll earn this one.

Dead Sea Scrolls, Como Zoo, Owen Pallett concert, plus other random events. That's what I have to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment