Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sunny with a Chance of it Being a Classic Thursday

Hey.

Today has all the potential to be an excellent day, but I realized today that nice weather and school together triggers some terrible memories. For some reason sitting in class made me think of 9th grade Algebra and I had some stressful memories come back. Then I thought of Chemistry and some other classes I found stressful.

I didn't have Spanish today. We watched a movie in French. All I have for Freshman Writing is a 15 minute conference at 2. Then Creative Writing at 6:20. It sounds excellent. Branden and I were planning on going to the Walker...I think that is still happening...or I hope so.

I also got some bad news this morning. I don't really want to talk about it yet because in my mind it isn't official. Of course it would happen on a sunny Thursday.

My weekend hasn't really ended yet...and I don't think it will until next Tuesday.

I can't wait for rain and thunderstorms this weekend even though I enjoy these nice temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment